[Liverpool] Meeting on 15/16th Dec

Richard Smedley richard.smedley03 at ntlworld.com
Wed Nov 17 17:08:10 GMT 2004

On Wed, 2004-11-17 at 13:19, Edward Wright wrote:
> Eddie Wright
> 	Sounds good for either date, time is fine. Being self taught I just
> hope a middle aged grunt can fit in with all you academic boffins. I'm
> afraid the passage of time and consumption of beer have had a dire effect on
> the cerebrum. Looking forward to it all the same.

You won't be alone - I'm also self-taught, middle-aged
and my (former) consumption of beer was once the stuff
of legend. Now of course I just drink tea, and tinker
with my computers until they no longer work ;^)

 - Richard

--
Grants for Free Software development in the UK:
http://www.affs.org.uk/grants/index.html