[Liverpool] Linux Format Writeup

Richard Smedley richard.smedley03 at ntlworld.com
Wed Nov 17 17:15:25 GMT 2004

On Wed, 2004-11-17 at 12:19, David Watson wrote:

> Richard, what kind of content are they looking for in the writeup, and
> does anybody here have any particular skill at writing?

OK, I'll get the ball rolling before I go out
(plenty of blanks to fill in):

***********************

The rapidly-growing Liverpool LUG fills a void
for Merseyside Free Software users looking for
mutual support. Following the demise of the
previous University-only LUG, the many GNU/Linux
users and admins in the city have ?????

The new group has a webpage up at

but communication between members is concentrated on
the mailing list
http://

The first meeting is planned for December 15th at

- who have generously sponsored the LUG with a meeting
venue and ???

Liverpool has a thriving Free Software scene, as part of
a world-renowned new media industry. For example games
companies such as Onteca ...

?????

Future plans for the LUG include...

[OK, someone else's turn :-]