[Liverpool] Troutwars from LXF

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Sat Feb 26 16:44:24 GMT 2005

Hi,

As you're all probably aware, I'm due to go in for quite a nasty
operation at the start of March and will have between 4 and 8 weeks of
enforced sick leave coming to me.

Last year, the other half cancelled LXF (IIRC, they changed the number
of issues per subscription year or so she thought) and only since
Christmas have I resubscribed.

I've noticed a series of articles in LXF for using SDL on a game called
Troutwars. Now, as I can't afford 6.50 per back issue (on goodness knows
how many issues!), does anyone know of a way to get copies of *just* the
articles? (I'm not adverse to photocopies and will pay for the copying
cost).

TTFN

Paul
--
"I like blinking me" - Helen, Big Brother 2 contestant