[Liverpool] Troutwars from LXF

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Sat Feb 26 17:25:50 GMT 2005

Hi,

>> I've noticed a series of articles in LXF for using SDL on a game
>> called Troutwars. Now, as I can't afford 6.50 per back issue (on
>> goodness knows how many issues!), does anyone know of a way to get
>> copies of *just* the articles? (I'm not adverse to photocopies and
>> will pay for the copying cost).
>No idea, but a less morally objectionable alternative is Programming
>Linux Games. This is a book written by someone from Loki Software before
>they went under, and is available both in dead tree format and as a PDF
>online (plus tar file with the contents of the included CD).

I have that one and if you look at my home website, you'll find I've
also spent quite a lot of time fixing the code from it (it's even linked
from the NoStarch website!).

Unfortunately, it's not quite what I'm after, whereas the troutwars
articles are.

TTFN

Paul
--
"I like blinking me" - Helen, Big Brother 2 contestant