[Liverpool] Tuesdays meeting

David Watson david at planetwatson.co.uk
Thu Mar 17 21:48:10 GMT 2005

Hello all,

Our next meeting is on tuesday, I wanted to propose an informal agenda
for the meeting so that we have some direction.

1. Introductions of new members.

2. Ideas for advocacy:

	Paul's Distro Project

	Infopoint Project

3. New venue for the months between the Blue Fountain meetings.

This is just a basic outline so we can cover everything in the meeting
without getting too sidetracked.  Feel free to suggest any additions to
this agenda.

I was hoping to devote about an hour to the agenda and the finish off
with whatever points are raised at the meeting.

And this time I will not be driving so a trip to the pub afterwards is
open for anyone who wants to join me.

--
David Watson
david at planetwatson.co.uk
GnuPG key available from http://www.planetwatson.co.uk
Fingerprint: 5FDB B1BE 9B31 D3A8 2981  7285 0DE8 799E A7D6 AE79

"Code is for life, use python"