[Liverpool] Bodycount for tuesday

Richard Smedley richard.smedley03 at ntlworld.com
Tue Mar 22 18:40:26 GMT 2005

On Fri, 2005-03-18 at 21:07 +0000, Richard Smedley wrote:

> 9. Richard Smedley (but I may be late)

Hmm - forget late, I won't be there at all. I'm afraid that
my babysitting arrangements have fallen through :-(

Have a good meeting everyone :-)

 - Richard

--

"We've been through some dark times but this time we performed,"
said man of the match Dwayne Peel after the 32-20 win over

"It's just brilliant, a credit to the team, the squad and the
management.

"Ireland played well to come back, but our gallant defence showed
the squad's character. It's a first Grand Slam for 27 years, we're
over the moon!"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/international/4358121.stm