[Liverpool] meeting report

Neil Bothwick neil at stfw.net
Thu Mar 24 15:53:38 GMT 2005

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 09:46:47 +0000, David Watson wrote:

> Strugling with a dying laptop atm, the battery died about 6 months
> ago, the power connector keeps falling out and now the screen won't
> come on.  Just got the go ahead to order a replacement.  Looking at
> the Toshiba Pro A60, anyone have any experience with them.

My Fujitsu Siemens is almost the same. The battery died about three days
pout of warranty, now screen blanks out and I have to wiggle the power
connector to get it back. I've just ordered an Apple iBook, the 12" screen
model for portability.

--
Neil Bothwick

OK Scotty, NOW!  Detonate and energize!  I mean.......