[Liverpool] Re: Next meeting

Omar Baqueiro obaqueiro at gmail.com
Thu May 19 12:34:46 BST 2005

Hello, as I said before I am new on this group, I would love to go to
next meeting but I am wandering what is it all about?, I am not sure
if it is OK for me to go. For the ones that do not remember, I am from
Mexico, I have been living on Liverpool for 8 months now and I am
interested/enthusiast in Linux.

Cheers,

Omar.

--