[Liverpool] Re: Next meeting

David Watson david.watson.uk at gmail.com
Thu May 19 13:28:39 BST 2005

On 19/05/05, Omar Baqueiro <obaqueiro at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, as I said before I am new on this group, I would love to go to
> next meeting but I am wandering what is it all about?, I am not sure
> if it is OK for me to go. For the ones that do not remember, I am from
> Mexico, I have been living on Liverpool for 8 months now and I am
> interested/enthusiast in Linux.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Omar.

Hey Omar,

You are very welcome to come to the meeting, I will be posting an
agenda for the meeting soon.  We should have a presentation by one of
our members and some linux advocacy discussions.  Followed by some
less formal discussions (following whatever topics come up).

Let me know if you need directions.

--
David Watson
http://www.planetwatson.co.uk