[Liverpool] Meeting on the 20th

David Watson david at planetwatson.co.uk
Thu Sep 15 22:25:08 BST 2005

On Thu, 2005-09-15 at 14:59 +0100, stephenbanks at dsl.pipex.com wrote:
> Beagle's good. Very nice bit of software. I'd like to see a demo of it. I
> would be prepared to do a demo of The Gimp if anyone' interested.
> Something like creating logos and basic photo manipulation. But I presume
> most people have already used The Gimp, so a demo might not be useful to
> everyone

I would come prepared if I were you, if we have time I'm sure some
people will be interested.  I would be interested in how to make a
hackergotchi, mine always look too rough.

Would anyone else be interested in a Gimp demonstartion?

--
David Watson (GPG Key ID: A7D6AE79)
Lugmaster, Programmer, Bass Player

http://planetwatson.co.uk/blog