[Liverpool] Meeting on the 20th

Daniel Hulme lpool-lug at istic.org
Fri Sep 16 00:18:04 BST 2005

> I would be interested in how to make a hackergotchi, mine always look
> too rough.
That's a new word on me, but Wikipedia soon enlightened me. Eeugh, as if
reading these people's innermost thoughts and fears weren't enough, now
they expect me to look at their faces while doing it.

--
"It wouild be very discouraging if somewhere down the line you could ask
a computer if the Riemann hypothesis is correct and it said, `Yes, it is