[Liverpool] Cable internet provider on liverpool?

Omar Baqueiro obaqueiro at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 08:51:17 BST 2006

Hello,

Sorry to post this here but I thought this would be the place to find
an answer for my question. I have been looking for an ISP in
liverpool. I live in a flat without BT landline and I dont plan to get
one (pay the installation costs) as I really wont use it.

However, I have seen that a lot of ISPs require a BT line (for ASDL
services). I know that Telewest provides cable internet service, but
unfortunately the service is not available for my area (can you
believe it, I live something 5 blocks from the Univ. of Liverpool). So
my question is if there is any other cable internet provider or
another option that does not requires a landline.

Thnak you!

Omar

--
Omar Baqueiro Espinosa