[Liverpool] IRC

David Watson david at planetwatson.co.uk
Tue Feb 28 14:39:22 GMT 2006

* Chris Neary (chris.neary at gmail.com) wrote:
> Just out of interest, does the LUG have an IRC channel?
> irc.freenode.org#livlug perhaps?
> Or are there just not enough members to keep a populated channel at any one
> time? LugRadio is usually reasonably full but they probably have more people
> than just one lug I suppose (Have you seen the size of their Frappr map
> members list?)

Hey Chris,

We may have enough users for an IRC channel, you and me at least so far, anyone else interested.

I am already a regular on some IRC channels, so if you are interested go to #livlug on irc.freenode.org.  Post here if you haven't used IRC before and need some
assisstance.

I'm there now until I leave work, and I'll be back online later on.

--
David Watson (GPG Key ID: A7D6AE79)
Lugmaster, Programmer, Bass Player

http://planetwatson.co.uk/blog