[Liverpool] IRC

Chris Neary chris.neary at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 14:46:58 GMT 2006

Tiny bit of a problem with it for me at this moment in time though - I'm not
currently connected up to the internet at home, so the only 'net access I
get is leeching at work or college - I'm pretty sure port 6667 will be
blocked.

I used to live on #lugradio though. I would definitely use the #livlug
channel when I could.

Speaking of which - new LugRadio is out today. Can't wait to listen to it on
the way home. :-) Perhaps I'll sidestep the Syndrome though and wait until I
actually get indoors before playing it on second thoughts...