[Liverpool] This month's meeting

David Watson david at planetwatson.co.uk
Thu Mar 9 21:19:27 GMT 2006

Hello Everyone,

This months meeting will be on the 21st, at Blue Fountain.  And we have two
presentations arranged, I will be giving a demo of the new XGL (True
Transparency and Spining Cube desktop selection plus some other features).
It will only be a short demo, and then I'll leave my machine for anyone who
wants to try the new features.

Also Stephen Banks will be giving a presentation on using an iPod with Linux.

If anyone wants to give a presentation at a future meeting, then let me know.

--
David Watson
Lugmaster, Programmer, Bass Player

http://planetwatson.co.uk/blog