[Liverpool] broadband and modems

masakad0 masakad0 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 3 12:50:12 BST 2006

I don't know if this topic is still live but I have used Zen quite a lot for business and home and I have never had a gripe with them, no free modem but as discovered the free equipment is exactly what you paid for ;(  Personally I would opt for Zen then a Linksys wireless ADSL router or SDSL if you plan to host.

O/T:Does anyone in the group use Asterisk as I have big plans but very little hands-on with this distro..

Thanks guys