[Liverpool] Wanted : One job

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Fri Oct 6 17:59:20 BST 2006

Hi,

Due to a problem I've encountered, I seem to find myself at a loose end
job wise.

If anyone knows anywhere in the North West [Liverpool, Manchester,
Warrington, Wigan areas etc] looking for someone good at implementing
websites or in need of a programmer (C, C++, C# and quite a few others)
or for Linux/Unix server admin work, let me know. I've lots to offer!

TTFN

Paul
--
Wenn sie denken, dass die bildung teuer ist, versuchen sie ignoranz