[Liverpool] new member building a cluster

Omar Baqueiro Espinosa obaqueiro at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 13:12:35 BST 2006

Jason,

It might be of some help for you to know that the University of
Liverpool is a member of the "Northwest Grid" group
(http://www.nw-grid.ac.uk). I believe it is possible to get processing
time on the grid via university. You might want to check with someone on
your department.

Also, the department of Physics has its own cluster
( http://hep.ph.liv.ac.uk/html/computing.html  ) which you might also be
able to use. You might again want to ask your Head of Department.

Oh, and welcome to the LUG :)
Cheers,

Omar.