[Liverpool] October Meeting Topic?

David Watson david at planetwatson.co.uk
Tue Oct 10 21:07:45 BST 2006

On Tuesday 10 October 2006 20:58, William Sanders / EFG wrote:
> Hey - you guys got a topic yet ?
>
> I'd like to suggest Dabo -
>
> Meant to be a Desktop IDE for building Desktop apps that run on M$, linux
> and MAC OS, built on Python and is cross-platform.
>
> If I'm in town on the date of the meeting (whats the date again?) I can
> demo it to you, show you how to build a desktop app and how to install the
> IDE.
> If I'm not in town and still available I can do a screen cast to you.
>
> for more Dabo info see http://www.dabodev.com
>
> Regards [Bill]

The next meeting will be on October 24th, but that will be a pub meeting, the
next meeting for presentations will be November 21st.  If you are around then
and people are interested you are welcome to give a demo of Dabo.

--
David Watson
Lugmaster, Programmer, Bass Player

http://planetwatson.co.uk/blog