[Liverpool] new member building a cluster

masakad0 masakad0 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 10 22:25:15 BST 2006

Jason,
Sounds like you are keen as mustard to created your own cluster, I am interested in the development of grids and the design of paralellised applications so if you have a blog running to capture progress I would appreciate a link.
I have found that there is a book in Liverpool Central LIbrary regarding the createion and managment of linux clusters.. complete with source code!!  however most new distros do offer cluster computing as standard so I dont know how much use it would be to you.

I wish you all the best and hope to see you at one of the LUG meetings.