[Liverpool] Data recovery

Omar Baqueiro Espinosa obaqueiro at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 12:10:29 BST 2006

Hello,

I remember recovering a lot of informaiton from a formatted disk (which
then had a new OS installed) with a software called "GetDataBack". It
works on NTFS but it is not free software (in any sense) although it
seems it is no too expensive ($80 US).

I used it about 5 years ago, I dont know if it is still as good as it
was but hey you could give it a try:

http://www.runtime.org

HTH.

Omar