[Liverpool] Data recovery

Vladimir Jakubovskij vladimir.jakubovskij at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 16:21:30 BST 2006

i would like to emphasize, that this is a linux users group mailing list.
so if the software is not for linux (does not matter if it is not free as in
beer or as in freedom) it is a topic for discussion in NTFS data recovery
mailing list.

have a nice day!

On 10/18/06, Omar Baqueiro Espinosa <obaqueiro at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I remember recovering a lot of informaiton from a formatted disk (which
> then had a new OS installed) with a software called "GetDataBack". It
> works on NTFS but it is not free software (in any sense) although it
> seems it is no too expensive ($80 US).
>
> I used it about 5 years ago, I dont know if it is still as good as it
> was but hey you could give it a try:
>
> http://www.runtime.org
>
> HTH.
>
> Omar
> On Wed, 2006-10-18 at 03:56 -0700, masakad0 wrote:
> > I have a disc called Auditor that I am hoping to recover some NTFS
> information via forensic incident tools.. I can let you know how I get on...

bandpage: http://www.soundlift.com/requiemaeternum
homepage:http://public.fotki.com/vovka661/
blog: http://vovka-j.livejournal.com/
tel.:+447901616450