[Liverpool] Data recovery

Anthony Thomas anthonyicthomas at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 18 21:04:46 BST 2006

Ok understood.
I am always telling windows users that there is/will
be a better system than windows.
But it would be useful to be able to recover data
using a linux system.
Im just getting into Ubuntu and am amazed how much
better it is!
I need to come along to a meeting and ask some
questions.
Ive got to say the response to my need for help is
brilliant, thanks for all the time those members spent
on trying to help me.  Ill see you right for a pint!
Tony
--- Vladimir Jakubovskij