[Liverpool] RE: Liverpool Digest, Vol 82, Issue 5 (next meeting)

Des Percy despercy07 at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Oct 23 12:18:39 BST 2006

Hi there

I wont be at the meeting on Tuesday 24th but will but at the one next month.

Just to update folks from the last meeting i did mange to sort out the
installation of the graphics and for Xgl but haven't got my head around WINE
yet even though its featured in this month Linux Format (and yet to pick it
up - but its reserved anyway).

See you next month at the Blue Fountain.

Des