[Liverpool] Liverpool lug web site

lee brady leebrady4 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 12 13:40:00 BST 2006

Hello Liverpool linux users. I am sending this mail to propose a liverpool
lug web site. I have quite a lot of experiance of running PHP nuke web sites
and I feel this would be of benefit to linux users in the liverpool area.
The site would include forums, downloads, helpful links, galleries and web
mail for registered users. I would be happy to fund and administer the site.
If anyone thinks this may be of help to the linux community in liverpool
please send me an e-mail.

Thanks, Lee brady.