[Liverpool] British Linux Magazine?

David Watson david at planetwatson.co.uk
Mon Sep 11 20:49:45 BST 2006

On Monday 11 September 2006 17:57, Omar Baqueiro Espinosa wrote:
> Hello again!
>
> Well, I hope you do not mind me filling the list with questions without
> writing anything useful :).

That's what the list is for. :-)

> After some time here I have started to look for a nice Linux magazine to
> subscribe. Back in Mexico I used to get "Linux magazine".  I know there
> is a magazine with the same name here (linux-magazine.co.uk) but  I dont
> know if it is any good.

I used to read Linux Format, and I have quite a few old issues - old as in at
least 18 months old.  If you were interested you are welcome to have them, if
nothing else it would give you an idea of the quality of the magazine.

--
David Watson
Lugmaster, Programmer, Bass Player

http://planetwatson.co.uk/blog