[Liverpool] Warning: n00b alert!

Neil Bothwick neil at stfw.net
Fri Dec 7 11:45:55 GMT 2007

On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 11:20:36 +0000, Scott Brimin wrote:

> There is a stereotype for Linux users of a rather unpleasant guys, who
> is smart and brilliant but lacking social manner. Someone who insults
> n00bs and non-linux users, a text-book definition of a hypocrit. I would
> hope that no one in this group conforms to the stereotype.

There are very few who conform to that stereotype. The best way to
infuriate Linux users on any forum is to provide insufficient information
with your question and demand instant answers, as if you were paying for
support.

In addition to the sites already mentioned, like Linux Questions and the
Ubuntu forums, I would also recommend the forums at the Linux Format site
http://www.linuxformat.co.uk

--
Neil Bothwick

0 and 1. Now what could be so hard about that?