[Liverpool] Warning: n00b alert!

Scott Brimin scott.brimin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 12:24:31 GMT 2007

Good afternoon,

Thanks for all the info peeps, I really appreciate it.

Hmmm...I think all IT folk are infuriated by users providing
insufficient information with questions and demanding instant answers,
as if they were paying for support. Unfortunately, in my work they are
paying me and I have to shut-the-hecate-up or get my mountain-dew butt
fired out of a window. Ah~, I hope no one shares my experiences.

Thanks again for the goodz.