[Liverpool] Linux Virgin!!!!!!!!

David Watson dwatson at debian.org
Tue Feb 6 20:58:14 GMT 2007

On Tuesday 06 February 2007 18:51, Brian Bowers wrote:
> Hi There,
> Wonder if anyone in the West Kirby area can help me with my Linux system???
> I am VERY new to the OS, been playing with PC's since DOS 5 came out in
> the early 90's.
> However, Mr.Gates has had enough of my cash, and I don't want to give
> him any more!!!!!!!
> I have installed SUSE Linux 10.2 on one of my spare computers,,
> however,, that is as far I can get!
> I would like to install some software for my other hobby,,,Ham radio,,,,
> if I only knew how to!!!!
> Can anyone help???

Welcome to the LUG Brian,

I can't help with installing software on SUSE I'm afraid.  But I'm sure
someone on the list also uses SUSE and should be able to give you some
pointers.

Is there anyone who can help Brian with installing software on SUSE.

--
David Watson - Debian GNU/Linux Developer
david at planetwatson.co.uk, dwatson at debian.org

Jabber: dwatson at planetwatson.co.uk
Web: http://planetwatson.co.uk/blog