[Liverpool] Re: Linux, WRT54G and new year (John Bywater)

Omar Baqueiro obaqueiro at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 17:33:02 GMT 2007

About Linuxing the WRT54G you might want to look at the Wikipedia entry:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WRT54G

Although the page where I first looked at it is this :
http://tinyurl.com/k34md  (
http://www.lifehacker.com/software/router/hack-attack-turn-your-60-router-into-a-600-router-178132.php
)

which is a nice tutorial on how to install one of the available linux
firmwares (which from what I have read is one of the best).

hope this helps :)

Cheers,

Omar