[Liverpool] When is the next meeting and where?

David Watson dwatson at debian.org
Tue Jan 16 22:06:40 GMT 2007

On Tuesday 16 January 2007 21:47, Anthony Thomas wrote:
> i have never attended a meeting yet.
> What happens?
> I want to learn more about Linux so is it acceptable to bring a laptop with
> linux installed?

Hello Anthony,

The next meeting is a week today on the 23rd, at Blue Fountain (7th Floor
India Buildings).  I'll post an "agenda" in a couple of days with a few
points I would like to cover, if you'd like to discuss anything just let me
know.

Feel free to bring your laptop, out of interest what distro are you using?

> Anthony Thomas B.Sc Design Technology with Qualified Teaching Status.
> Visit my Website! www.gekocomputers.co.uk anthonyicthomas at yahoo.co.uk
> Mobile Telephone: 07811-877669 See the Website for Useful Software and
> Links. 24 hours-a-day, 8 days-a-week.
> * Assistance in Computer Tuition/Training.
> * Computer Building, Repairs and Upgrades.
> * Networking (hard wired), Wireless Networking.
> * Web Site Design, Maintenance and Promotion.
> NEW!! Buy a Domain Name and get Free Hosting for Life!!
> * MP3/Digital Sound Recording (MIDI).
> * Digital Photography/Scanners.
> * Broadband, ADSL, Video and DVD Recording.
> * Newsgroups and Downloading Music, Films and Software etc.
> * FREE Antivirus and Firewall.
> * Fighting Spam, Spyware, Spybot, Hijackers, Adware, Malware, Keyloggers,
> Worms, Hacker Tools, PC Parasites, Trojan Horses, Spy Programs, Trackware,
> Spoofing and Phishing. * Voice Over Internet Protocol (V.O.I.P.) Skype
> * Numerous Testimonials/References available on request.
> Tell your friends!

Wow that is one hell of a sig.

--
David Watson - Debian GNU/Linux Developer
david at planetwatson.co.uk, dwatson at debian.org

Jabber: dwatson at planetwatson.co.uk
Web: http://planetwatson.co.uk/blog