[Liverpool] When is the next meeting and where?

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Wed Jan 17 16:00:16 GMT 2007

On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 21:47:04 +0000 (GMT) Anthony Thomas wrote:
> I want to learn more about Linux so is it acceptable to bring a
> laptop with linux installed?

I think this should be encouraged, rather than merely
accepted ;-)

Tuesday meetings are no good for me atm, so I'm unable
to attend myself.

> Anthony Thomas B.Sc Design Technology with Qualified Teaching Status.
> Visit my Website! www.gekocomputers.co.uk anthonyicthomas at yahoo.co.uk
[17 lines snipped]
> Tell your friends!

Wow, to think I felt embarrassed about my .sig breaking
the four line limit ;-P

 - Richard

Richard Smedley,                                         rs at m6-it.org
Technical Director,                                     www.M6-IT.org
                                              A PRINCE2 aware company

Web services * Back-ups * Support * Training & Certification * E-Mail
M6-IT CIC ``Software Freedom for the Education and Voluntary Sector''

M6-IT is a Community Interest Company, limited by guarantee
Registered in England & Wales,               Registration No: 6040154
11 St Marks Road, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY9 7DT