[Liverpool] smtp server

Dave Brotherstone davegb at pobox.com
Thu Jun 28 23:40:02 BST 2007

I can give you a hand with either of these, if you still need someone.  I
actually set up and run a mailing list server at the moment so it shouldn't
be too tricky to do it again!  What do you need the utility programs writing
for - Windows or Linux?  I've done C, php, little bit of perl, and all
variety of Windows .NET type stuff.

Dave.