[Liverpool] smtp server

Anthony Thomas anthonyicthomas at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 28 19:06:04 BST 2007

1.  Is there anyone interested in helping me set up an smtp server?  There could be some funding/financial recompence available for anyone experienced in doing this.  Our mailing list is to send out newsletters to people who have opted in and happy to receive our newsletters.
I have a PC and would like to set up using Ubunntu or any Linux Operating system.  Also we have a fixed IP address.

2. Also I could have some paid work for someone to write small utility programs requiring a small amount of Systems Analysis experience.

Anthony Thomas B.Sc Design Technology with Qualified Teaching Status.
Visit my Website! www.gekocomputers.co.uk anthonyicthomas at yahoo.co.uk Mobile Telephone: 07811-877669 See the Website for
Skype Address: gekocomputers