[Liverpool] LUG Radio Live 2007

David Watson david at planetwatson.co.uk
Sat Jun 30 22:50:05 BST 2007

On Tuesday 26 June 2007 20:28:53 David Watson wrote:
> On Tuesday 26 June 2007 00:52:18 Vladimir wrote:
> > > 1. Vladimir Jakubovskij
> > > 2. David Watson (Travelling down and back both days, I have space in my
> > > car)
> >
> > Can I join Debian developer and a bass player on the way to
> > Wolverhampton? (a dream come true? :) )
>
> Not a problem, that still leaves two spaces in my car if anyone else is
> interested.

I now have only one space left in my car, is anyone else looking for a lift to
LUGRadio Live.  All I ask is for a small contribution to the petrol cost of
the journey, and of course you will need to put up with my choice of
music. :)

--
David Watson - Debian GNU/Linux Developer
david at planetwatson.co.uk, dwatson at debian.org

Jabber: dwatson at planetwatson.co.uk
Web: http://planetwatson.co.uk/blog