[Liverpool] [Fwd: [GeekUp] Liverpool Mapping Party]

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Thu Oct 4 10:17:21 BST 2007

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: John McKerrell <john at mckerrell.net>
To: connect at geekup.org
Subject: [GeekUp] Liverpool Mapping Party
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 09:29:25 +0100

Hi

I sent this out to the Open Street Map mailing list yesterday but I
thought the people on here might be interested too. There's also an
upcoming page that you can use to show you're attending if you don't
have an account on the OSM wiki:

http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/286009/

If you're interested in getting involved in the Open Street Map
project but don't know where to start, then a mapping party is
usually a good way to find out. I'll be doing a short intro/refresher
at the Liverpool GeekUp at the end of this month too if you're
interested (can't make the Manchester GeekUp again this month though).

Anyway, more details in the original email: