[Liverpool] [Fwd: [GeekUp] Liverpool Mapping Party]

Andrew Williams lists at nikdoof.net
Thu Oct 4 11:28:53 BST 2007

> I sent this out to the Open Street Map mailing list yesterday but I
> thought the people on here might be interested too. There's also an
> upcoming page that you can use to show you're attending if you don't
> have an account on the OSM wiki:

Looks interesting, on a weekend as well. Hopefully by then i'll have
my N95 so i'll be able to help out. Infact, it's worth me attending
just in case my old friend chippy turns up.

As i'm joining OSM as a newbie, and i'll be unable to attend Geekup
(work in Birchwood, hard to get the train to Liverpool for the start
time), can you give a few pointers in the right direction?

--
Andrew Williams
w: http://nikdoof.net
e: andy at tensixtyone.com