[Liverpool] 3 mobile

John Bywater johnbywr at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 1 13:02:14 BST 2008

The actual download speed from 3 using the ZTE 622 modem is max 60 kb/sec,
but often is in single figures. Having also used the modem in a windows
machine, there is a slight improvement. But nothing to get excited about.
At present I am checking Vodafone out, but they have just brought out a
Huawei E272 modem which I have not got the product number for as yet.
Vodafone do have a site to download programs for some Linux systems. So they
do at least know that there is other operating systems.

John Bywater