[Liverpool] 6th August Meet Followup - Social Location Change?

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Fri Aug 8 14:11:28 BST 2008

Forgot to post this yesterday, which would of been better...

Anyway, a quick follow-up from the social, A few people turned up
including Dan from Linux Outlaws[1]. I understand it was a little
confusing with the previous discussions about moving talks and dates
so it sort of explains the small turn out. Next time i'll get the
dates announced way in advance!

One item that was discussed was the price of beer at FACT, and a quick
suggestion that we look for a alternative location for social meets.
If anyone can suggest a place with a decent range of ales and doesn't
get too rowdy, then pipe up.

Just on one final note as well, the website is going to be sorted out
sometime today, and as mentioned in another email the IRC channel is
back up and running.

[1] http://www.linuxoutlaws.com

--
Andrew Williams / Nik_Doof