[Liverpool] Mailing List Issues

David Watson david at planetwatson.co.uk
Mon Aug 11 14:33:46 UTC 2008

* Andrew Williams (andy at tensixtyone.com) wrote:
> Just a quick one,
>
> The UKLUG guys have been having issues with the server that the
> websites and mailing lists are hosted on. It has just come back up in
> the last few hours but the website still seems to be down. Mails from
> the list maybe sporadic for the next few hours.

After getting a mention on this weeks Linux Outlaws, I think having a working
website right now is quite important.  To that end I have just registered
livlug.co.uk, I will get the current website hosted on my home machine for now
once I get home tonight.

--
David Watson - Debian GNU/Linux Developer
david at planetwatson.co.uk, dwatson at debian.org

Web: http://planetwatson.co.uk/blog
IM(Jabber): dwatson at planetwatson.co.uk