[Liverpool] Mailing List Issues

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Mon Aug 11 14:57:55 UTC 2008

2008/8/11 David Watson <david at planetwatson.co.uk>:
> After getting a mention on this weeks Linux Outlaws, I think having a working
> website right now is quite important.  To that end I have just registered
> livlug.co.uk, I will get the current website hosted on my home machine for now
> once I get home tonight.

Beat me to the punch, I was going to invest in livlug.org.uk :)

As for hosting, i'm a stakeholder in a dedicated in Reynolds House,
Manchester, i'm sure I can sort out a VM on the box if the others
agree, after all 75% of us are on the list. (Si, Dyas i'm looking at
you).

While I agree that UKLUG is a excellent resource I feel that the
group's needs will expand more than the current host can provide.

--
Andrew Williams / Nik_Doof
w: http://tensixtyone.com/
e: andy at tensixtyone.com