[Liverpool] New Website

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Tue Aug 12 08:56:15 UTC 2008

The Liverpool LUG website is moving, David and I have setup two domain
names to replace the existing liverpool.lug.org.uk.

We now have: livlug.org.uk and livlug.co.uk

Due to the on-going issues on LUG.org.uk we've decided to move away,
but this move will allow us alot more flexibility in the services
we're able to offer.

Sometime in the near future we may offer services to the members, such
as mail aliases @livlug.org.uk or @members.livlug.org.uk and small
website hosting. At the moment it is all up in the air and no plans
are set in stone. Suggestions are welcome.

Our first concern at the moment is getting the website live, which
will be hopefully sometime today.

--
Andrew Williams / Nik_Doof
w: http://tensixtyone.com/