[Liverpool] New Website

David Halliwell tallacres at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 12 23:20:44 UTC 2008

Hi

Re the new site.  Tried to log in but can't.  I am using the old site's
logon details but an ampersand gets changed to an underscore when I hit
enter so I am unsure whether:

(a)    there's a bug that changes the characters and prevents me logging in,
or

(b)	I need a new set of details!

Sorry if this sounds silly but can you help?

Dave