[Liverpool] are you real ?

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 21:26:48 UTC 2008

We are definitely real and we were there last night but we moved from the
main bar just after 7:30pm to another room for the talk and slide show, I'm
really sorry about that. We were back in the main bar by 8:30 so you must
have just missed us :( It's one of the problems of using a room that's not
obvious to do the talks, we're working on that. We left word with the bar
staff about where we'd be and they should have passed that on or even
contacted us when you asked them. I guess something went wrong.

I hope this doesn't put you off too much, sorry about the misunderstanding,
we hope to see you at the next meeting or maybe at Barcamp Liverpool this
weekend if you're going. Most of us are going along. We'll have to think of
a way of fixing this problem in future, maybe a phone number for everyone to
ring if they can't see us.

Regards,

Dan