[Liverpool] are you real ?

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Thu Dec 4 22:52:39 UTC 2008

2008/12/4 E Purvis <e_purvis at sky.com>:

> can you help me I am confused
>
> does the Liverpool lug really exist

Yup we do :)

> the reason I ask this question is that a friend and I  both
> went too the fact building last night
>
> no lug in the bar,no lug at the third floor
> and the lady at the front desk had never heard of the linux user group

Unfortunatly we do get a little sidetracked and forget to notify the
proper parties, for which I do apologise for.

> can somebody tell me what happened, where did you go ?

As Dan said, we buggered off up to the media room for the talk then
headed back down to the bar later on, I suspect you may of missed us.
At the moment the situtation is not really ideal, as FACT is a big
place and the staff do rotate around a bit over the course of the
evening so when we do notify the staff they either usually forget or
go off shift. Also with the constant flux of people in the bar due to
the cinema it can be quite difficult to pick us out of the crowd.

I'll have a think and a chat with Heather, see how we can improve
this, but please come along to the next meeting, or if you have
tickets for BarCamp on the weekend we'll see you there.

--
Andrew Williams / Nik_Doof
w: http://tensixtyone.com/
e: andy at tensixtyone.com