[Liverpool] Hi, new member.

Chris Chadwick chris.chadwick10 at btinternet.com
Fri Feb 1 12:46:25 GMT 2008

I have never thought of trying Gnash, I am going to give it a go as soon
as i can. Unfortunately I am still trying to get to grips with the
command line with linux the other day i caught myself typing C: on
Ubuntu. I would prefer to have ubuntu on my desktop but every time i try
to install it I get a message about my video card an then my whole rig
shuts down. I only had opensuse on hand on a CD an fortunately that
worked.