[Liverpool] Bringing the U back to LUG

David Watson david at planetwatson.co.uk
Mon Feb 25 22:52:51 GMT 2008

Hello everyone,

I'd like to get our LUG back to a more active state, it's a shame that
it stagnated which I'm afraid to say was probably my fault.

I did enjoy the social meetings we had, but the other meetings seemed to
be rather pointless most of the time without a presentation of some
kind.  So I'd propose to start up social meetings again, and to only
have other meetings if we have an actual presentation planned.

Of course, this is not a dictatorship, so I'd like to here what others
have to say.  Don't be afraid to speak up, or indeed disagree with
me ;).  I'd like to hear what everyone thinks about how things should be
about meetings, the website or anything else.

--
David Watson - Debian GNU/Linux Developer
david at planetwatson.co.uk, dwatson at debian.org

Jabber: dwatson at planetwatson.co.uk
Web: http://planetwatson.co.uk/blog