[Liverpool] Re: Liverpool Digest, Vol 121, Issue 1

David Watson david at planetwatson.co.uk
Tue Feb 26 22:18:26 GMT 2008

On Tue, 2008-02-26 at 22:12 +0000, Garry wrote:
> hi all!
> I am rather (well very actually) new to all this
> Linux LUG and all!

[very big snip]

Welcome Garry, I'm sure you'll have plenty to talk about with people
here on the mailing list, or in person when we get meetings started up
again.

> am I to assume any meetings will come to my attention here?
> thanks for reading this (rather long winded) post :)
> I look forwards to meeting some real Linux users sometime soon!
> cheers
> Garry

Yes, any meetings are announced here, hopefully the next one won't be
far away now.

--
David Watson - Debian GNU/Linux Developer
david at planetwatson.co.uk, dwatson at debian.org

Jabber: dwatson at planetwatson.co.uk
Web: http://planetwatson.co.uk/blog