[Liverpool] Talk on cryptography

Heather Corcoran heather.corcoran at fact.co.uk
Tue Jul 8 11:40:33 BST 2008

Yep, I can't do August 6 but will be there Sept 6 - we can do it at FACT
(btw please don't let me push FACT too much, its just a resource that we
can take advantage of but if people want to move things around etc then
its fine with me!)

--
Heather Corcoran
Curator

t: + 44 (0)151 707 4425
f: + 44 (0)151 707 4445

http://www.fact.co.uk
Bookings: +44 (0)8707 583217
Information: +44 (0)151 707 4450

FACT is proud to be in LIVERPOOL, EUROPEAN CAPITAL OF CULTURE 2008