[Liverpool] Talk on cryptography

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Tue Jul 8 12:06:13 BST 2008

2008/7/8 Heather Corcoran <heather.corcoran at fact.co.uk>:
> (btw please don't let me push FACT too much, its just a resource that we can
> take advantage of but if people want to move things around etc then its fine
> with me!)

Don't worry about it, personally I like FACT and their support of
FOSS. I don't think I'd ever thought of FACT as a place to host these
type of events without your input :)

I guess the location could change in the future but for the moment
FACT is a nice place to hold it.

As for the meetings, I'll post them on Upcoming for the 1st Wed of the
month as again its the date thats prevailing as the best day to have
the meeting on.

--
Andrew Williams
w: http://tensixtyone.com/